Access to and use of this website www.vedantadelhi.org, (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”), including but not limited to any audio or visual lectures, recordings, webcasts appearing in the website (‘Service’) is provided by Vedanta Institute Delhi (hereinafter referred to as ‘We’, ‘Us’ and ‘Our’) on the following terms and conditions set out below. References to You as the recipient of the Services herein shall include You, Your and the User. Party shall mean Vedanta Institute Delhi or You and Parties shall mean Vedanta Institute Delhi and You collectively.
By using the Service, You hereby understand, accept and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out herein without any modification or reservation whatsoever (“Terms and Conditions”), which shall take effect immediately from Your first use of the Service. You shall also be subject to any additional terms posted with respect to individual sections of the Service. If You do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, please do not access, use and/or contribute to the Service.
We reserve the right, in Our sole discretion, without any obligation and without any notice requirement and for any reason, to change, improve or correct the information and materials available on the Site and to suspend and/or deny access to this Site or portions thereof for scheduled or unscheduled maintenance, upgrades etc.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that Vedanta Institute Delhi may access, preserve and disclose Your Information and content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation, or disclosure is reasonably necessary: (i) to comply with legal process; (ii) to enforce the Terms and Conditions; (iii) to respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; (iv) to respond to Your requests for customer service; or (v) to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Vedanta Institute Delhi, its Users and the public.
In addition to the terms defined above, the following terms shall have the following meanings ascribed to them:
“Registration’’ means the personal information You agree to providing Us with at the registration section of the site.
“Your Information” means any information relating to Your use of the Site including information related to Your prior use of the Site information that You provide to Us during the process of registration or making donations or information You have provided to Us in the manner of feedback via email to email@example.com
“Retention Period” The duration we retain the personal information is as long as the service exists. If You do not wish store Your personal information with Us You may choose to do so be sending Us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
By using Our service, You hereby undertake to comply by the following:
1. You hereby undertake to use the Service only for lawful purposes and agree not to use the Service or any part thereof for commercial purposes.
2. Vedanta Institute Delhi warrants that it has the right to provide the Service and will use reasonable skill and care in making the Service available to You and in ensuring its availability. Because of the nature of the internet, errors and omissions do occur and We do not give any warranties in respect of the Service.
3. You shall use the Service only in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Site and the rendering of Our Service. You shall not engage in harassing or causing any inconvenience to any person using the Site or Our Services, transmitting obscene, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable content or disturbing the normal flow of dialogue within the Service.
4. We operate a ‘fair use’ policy to protect the quality of Service to Our Users. If We believe that Your use of the Service is adversely affecting Our network (or any part thereof) or that of Our other Users, We reserve the right to regulate/manage Your usage of the Service which may include but not be limited to temporarily/permanently blocking Your access to the Service.
5. Your Information and any other personal information provided through the Site as a part of the Registration process and/or any other correspondence with Us shall be collected, stored, transferred and used in accordance with applicable law and You hereby render Your unconditional consent for the same.
7. You represent and warrant that:
a. At the time of Registration Your age is eighteen years or older.
b. The details You have provided during Registration or at any time thereafter is correct and complete.
8. You shall update Us at email@example.com with any change to Your Information so that We may effectively communicate with You.
9. Upon registering with Us, You shall be provided with email confirming the same. You agree to immediately notify Us of any unauthorized use of Your email ID or personal information and such breach of security. Further, You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Us harmless from any loss or damage arising from such external breach of security or unauthorized use of Your Personal information.
10. The Site is owned by Vedanta Institute Delhi. All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and/or unregistered) comprising part or all of the Service and all content (including all applications and materials) [hereinafter referred to as ‘content’] located on or available on the Site including the Service is owned by the respective copyright holder. Vedanta Institute Delhi has a license/ right to use the content on the website (www.vedantadelhi.org) and the ownership of the content remains vested in the respective copyright holder. Using the Service does not give You any ownership of any intellectual property rights in the Service. You agree that the Service and any content provided on the Site, may be protected by intellectual property laws of India or the applicable laws of any other jurisdiction. Your attempt to modify, copy, distribute, duplicate, transmit, resell, redistribute, broadcast, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, frame, transfer or otherwise use in whole or in part, any intellectual property contained in Service and any other content provided on the Site may subject You to infringement actions by Vedanta Institute Delhi.
11. You agree not to reproduce, republish, copy, record, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, broadcast, transmit, post, make available to the public, or otherwise use the content on the Site in any way other than for Your own personal private, non-commercial use and that You shall not redistribute, transmit, assign, sell, broadcast, rent, share, lend, modify, adapt, edit, license or otherwise transfer or use the Service or any part thereof. We do not grant You any synchronization, public performance, promotional use, commercial sale, resale, reproduction or distribution rights for the Service or any part thereof. You also agree not to create derivative works, adapt or alter from any of the content on the Site.
12. You further agree not to:
a. Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
b. Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any data transmitted to other Users;
c. Transmit, access or communicate any data that You do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under non-disclosure agreements);
d. Transmit, access, or communicate any data that infringes any patent, trademark, tradesecret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
e. Transmit or communicate any data that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
f. Interfere with or disrupt the Site or any other User’s use of the Site;
g. Include programs which contain viruses, worms, ‘time bombs’ and/or ‘Trojan horses’or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, harm, overload, collapse, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications;
h. Allow usage by others in such a way as to violate these Terms and Conditions;
13. The name(s), logo(s), images on the Site and all other intellectual property comprising the Services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade-marks of the respective copyright holder. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions may be construed as conferring any ownership of any trade-mark, design right, or copyright.
14. Your access to the Service may be occasionally interrupted to allow for repairs, maintenance or introduction of new features or services. We shall endeavour to restore the Service within a reasonable period of time.
15. We may terminate Your access to the Site or any part thereof at Our reasonable discretion and/or if You breach any of Your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
16. You shall have the option of cancelling Your Registration at any time by informing Us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
17. The suspension/cancellation of Your Registration shall not affect either Party’s statutory rights or liabilities.
18. We accept no, and You hereby absolve Us of any and all liability for content provided as a part of the Service that You find to be objectionable.
19. Third Parties
2. Use of other third-party providers: We may use the following third parties to send your reminders and promotional material:
A. Mailchimp – For sending reminders and promotional material via e-mail.
B. Mailjet – For sending reminders and promotional material via e-mail.
C. Mailgun – For sending reminders and promotional material via e-mail.
D. Twilio – For sending reminders and promotional material via SMS.
E. Textlocal – For sending reminders and promotional material via SMS.
F. Zoom – To process registration and participation of online events and payments.
G. Jot form – A third party, independent contractor is used to collect and store your personal information.
20. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability:
a. ALL CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE, INCLUDING THE INFORMATION, NAMES, IMAGES, PICTURES, LOGOS AND ICONS REGARDING OR RELATING TO VEDANTA INSTITUTE DELHI, ITS PRODUCTS AND SERVICES (OR TO THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES), IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, VEDANTA INSTITUTE DELHI EXCLUDES ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES (WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW), INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY AND ACCURACY. VEDANTA INSTITUTE DELHI DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE TIMELINES, COMPLETENESS OR PERFORMANCE OF ANY ASPECT OF THE SERVICE OR ANY OF ITS CONTENT. WHILE WE TRY TO ENSURE THAT ALL CONTENT PROVIDED BY VEDANTA INSTITUTE DELHI IS CORRECT AT THE TIME OF PUBLICATION NO RESPONSIBILITY IS ACCEPTED BY OR ON BEHALF OF VEDANTA INSTITUTE DELHI FOR ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR INACCURATE CONTENT COMPRISING ANY PART OF THE SERVICE.
b. NEITHER VEDANTA INSTITUTE DELHI NOR ANY OF ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR REPRESENTATIVES SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES (WHETHER FORESEEN, FORESEEABLE, KNOWN OR OTHERWISE) RESULTING FROM YOUR INTERACTION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY PURCHASES, TRANSACTIONS, DEALINGS WITH THE CENTRES REFERENCED ON THE SITE. THE CENTRES AND THE INDIVIDUALS WORKING THEREAT ARE INDEPENDENT ENTITIES AND ARE IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH VEDANTA INSTITUTE DELHI. NO RECOURSE SHALL BE HAD TO VEDANTA INSTITUTE DELHI WITH RESPECT TO ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM YOUR INTERACTION WITH ANY OF THE CENTRES LISTED ON THE SITE AND/OR THE INDIVIDUALS WORKING/ASSOCIATED WITH THEM.
c. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. YOU ASSUME ALL RISK FOR ANY USE OF THE SERVICE WHICH MAY RESULT IN DAMAGE OR INJURY TO PERSONS, BUSINESS OR FINANCES.
21. You hereby indemnify, defend and hold harmless Vedanta Institute Delhi and its officers, directors, employees, agents, distributors, affiliates and all persons claiming under Vedanta Institute Delhi from and against any and all losses, claims, demands, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expert witness fees, resulting from Your breach of any of the provisions mentioned in these Terms and Conditions, representations or warranties, and/or from Your placement or transmission of any content onto Our servers, and/or infringement by You of any content on the Site, including any claims against You alleging misuse or unauthorized usage of the personal information, data and content available on the Site and/or from Your use of any Service or the Site itself.
22. These Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the laws of India. All disputes arising out of any transaction pertaining to the Service under these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Delhi, India.
23. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice to You. Any such amendment shall be effective once the revised terms and conditions have been posted on the Site, and it shall be Your responsibility to check these terms and conditions for any such amendments. Each such amendment shall amend these Terms and Conditions and comprise part and parcel hereof.
24. Termination; Amendments. Your rights with regard to the Service will automatically terminate without notice if you fail to comply with these Terms and Conditions or when the duration of the service provided has ended, whichever is sooner. We may amend the Terms and Conditions at Our sole discretion by posting the revised terms online. Changes to the Terms and Conditions will be effective as on the date they are posted on the Site. Your continued use of the Service after any amendment evidences Your agreement and explicit renewal of Your consent to be bound by it.
25. Severability. If any term or condition mentioned herein is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that part shall be deemed severed and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining terms or conditions.
26. Entire Agreement. The provisions set out herein, comprise the entire agreement between You and Us in respect of the Service and Your use of the Site and all previous communication in respect of the same shall be deemed ineffectual and non binding.